- Fridley, MN, USA
Twin City Staffing is a locally owned and operated by recruiting professionals who have over 50 years of experience sourcing and recruiting for employers across the state of Minnesota.
Twin City Staffing is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter (Bilingual preferred) to become a part of our growing Recruiting Team.
- Interview and screen job applicants.
- Source, recruit and screen qualified candidates for job openings at client company locations.
- Utilize staffing software to manage candidate, employee and client information and to efficiently fill staffing orders.
- Utilize various job boards and the internet to source and recruit candidates for placement at various client companies.
- Work with temporary employees, both in person and over the phone, to answer questions they may have associated with current job openings, assignments they are on and other various issues they may have as they arise.
- Counsel temporary employees on how to be professional interviewees when interviewing at a client company.
- Supervise and manage temporary employee performance on a day to day basis and discipline if necessary.
- Administer background checks, drug tests, skills tests and other pre-assignment requirements to job candidates.
- Maintain I-9 compliance by ensuring I-9 documentation is correct.
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00
- An excellent phone manner. Recruiters handle an extremely high volume of inbound phone calls from candidates, employees, and clients each day.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks daily.
- The ability to read and respond to a high volume of emails each day.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including various daytime hours, nights and weekends, to support the operational needs of the business.
- Available to travel to various office locations to ensure appropriate office coverage.
- Previous customer service, recruiting or HR experience required
Please call Joanna at 763-571-7077 to schedule an appointment.
For immediate consideration send your resume to [email protected]
EOE: Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.