Mig Welder - 1st Shift
- St Paul, MN, USA
Busy company in St. Paul is looking for a 1st shift Mig welder.
- MIG Welder will be responsible for reading prints
- Some minor Assembly duties as well
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm
- Pizza parties monthly and birthday celebrations for employees
- Company clothing / uniforms provided at least twice yearly free of charge
- 401K (matching)
- Must have experience mig welding
- 2+ years in MIG Welding experience or applicable degree
- Ability to pass weld test Dress, grind, and finish weld to ensure aesthetic appearance
- Ability to use hand tools
- Must be able to weld on stainless steel
Please call 763-220-7052 to schedule an appointment.
Twin City staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.