Front Load Operator
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
Local excavating company looking for a front loader operator.
Loader Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the loader. The position operates loader equipped with a front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop which is used to transport aggregate.
- Requires sitting most of the time, standing, walking and getting in/out of the loader frequently.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to hear and talk, in order to communicate as well as safely function around heavy equipment, visitors and laborers.
- Continuous exposure to the outdoor elements, working outdoors and noise.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Salary: $19.00/hour, Year- Around (not seasonal), Full time, benefits and room for advancement
Please send a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
- Loader Operator: 1 year (Volco L80)
- Loader operator 1 year or more
- Working in gravel pit
- Have a valid state driver’s license
- Excellent driving skills
At this time, Twin City Staffing is requesting that applicants seeking employment should be setting up an appointment with your recruiter before coming into the office.
Please call 651-994-4298 to schedule an appointment