Service Technician Installer / Service Technician
- Burnsville, MN, USA
Start a new career with a full-service water treatment company. Install and service water treatment equipment. Must have a reliable vehicle, a valid drives license and a clean driving record. Will train the right person!
Hours: Monday- Friday at 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay: Starting pay for the service technician is $16/hr with possibility of $1 increase after hire.
- Competitive wages and opportunities for commissions
- Health insurance plan with great coverage and low deductible upon hire
- Long term group disability insurance paid for by the company upon hire
- Retirement plan with company match that is immediately vested upon hire
- Paid vacation time off and paid holiday time off upon hire
- Consistent year-round work with overtime opportunities available
- Company provided vehicle, clothing (uniforms), and smartphone
- Voluntary benefits (supplemental insurance) available
- A work family that cares about you and your career success
- Repair water treatment equipment including softeners, filters, and reverse osmosis systems in residential areas.
- Must be trainable (willing to listen and learn)
- Must be able to lift 100lbs or more.
- Know basic mechanical skills.
- Must have clean drivers record.
Please send a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
We understand that members of our community are concerned about the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus. At this time, Twin City Staffing is requesting that applicants seeking employment should be setting up an appointment with your recruiter before coming into the office.
Call any of our six office locations to set up an interview.
- Fridley - 763-571-7077
- St. Paul - 651-994-4298
- Bloomington - 952-881-0523
- Chaska - 952-361-9910
- Monticello - 763-220-7052
- St. Cloud - 320-318-1511