Shipping Clerk / Warehouse Associate
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
Become part of a diverse and multiple award-winning warehouse team of global leaders in the monetary securities industry and join the ever-expanding team! As a member, you'll reap the benefits of working for an established industry leader.
Monday to Thursday are 8:30 AM - 5:00PM and Fridays from 8AM - 4:30PM
Starting pay for Warehouse / Shipping Associates is as follows $16/hr - $17/hr depending on Qualifications
- Shipping Associates will be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Non-Work Accident, Short Term Disability insurance available after 90 days employment
- This position as a Warehouse associate fosters room for advancement within Shipping Department and company as a whole
- Opportunity to work with an expanding and friendly team of other Warehouse Associates
- Climate controlled shop
- Ideal Shipping candidates will have 2+ years in the Shipping and Receiving / Warehouse field, ideally in a Manufacturing setting.
- Any experience with FedEx, UP WorldShip, and Global Shipper is preferred
- Warehouse candidates must possess 1+ year experience in Forklift Operation and ability to pass pre-employment Forklift Test
- RF Scanner experience is helpful
- Other duties for Shipping Clerk include building and pulling orders from pallets
- Shipping and Receiving candidates will generate, read, and interpret Bills of Lading
If you are interested in this position you can send your resume, call our office or you can stop by one of our office locations and apply today!