Service Technician Installer / Service Technician
- Burnsville, MN, USA
Start a new career with a full-service water treatment company. Install and service water treatment equipment. Must have a reliable vehicle, a valid drives license and a clean driving record. Will train the right person!
Hours: Monday- Friday at 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay: Starting pay for the service technician is $15/hr with possibility of $1 increase after hire.
- Competitive wages and opportunities for commissions
- Health insurance plan with great coverage and low deductible upon hire
- Long term group disability insurance paid for by the company upon hire
- Retirement plan with company match that is immediately vested upon hire
- Paid vacation time off and paid holiday time off upon hire
- Consistent year-round work with overtime opportunities available
- Company provided vehicle, clothing (uniforms), and smartphone
- Voluntary benefits (supplemental insurance) available
- A work family that cares about you and your career success
- Repair water treatment equipment including softeners, filters, and reverse osmosis systems in residential areas.
- Must be trainable (willing to listen and learn)
- Must be able to lift 100lbs or more.
- Know basic mechanical skills.
- Must have clean drivers record.
If you are interested in this position you can send your resume, call our office at 651-994-4298 or you can stop by one of our office locations and apply today!