Card Programme Implementation Specialist (Remote)
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team spanning 30 countries. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
But first….what’s in it for you?
- The flexibility of working remotely
- The opportunity to be a key driving force in getting client programmes live
- Flexible time off to focus on YOU
- The chance to work with an exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Last but certainly not least, you'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
As one of Tutuka’s Campaign Managers (Card Programme Implementation Specialist), you’ll be a key player in client’s card programme setup and key to Tutuka’s success as a top payment processor within the region.
We’ll look to you to manage the Campaign card programme, card manufacturer setup and CHIP card settings once a client has signed a contract and is ready to get their programme live. These are key elements to getting a card programme live and cardholders doing live transactions which require dedication and attention to detail to making things right. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
We already have an amazing team of people that have setup programmes and rolled out programmes around the globe and now we need you!
More specifically, you will:
- Set up a UAT (user acceptance testing) card programme on Tutuka’s host processing platform so that a client can use for testing
- Set up the first production campaign for a client
- Work with card manufacturer to get SFTP in place, keys shared and PAN files being able to be delivered to a card manufacturer
- Create CHIP profiles
- Help out doing CPV and CNS activity for a CHIP so it is certified
- You have great attention to detail, motivated, disciplined, courageous, curious and determined to make things happen, easy and right!
- 3 years of experience in card manufacturer or card processor space
- Experience in payment and payment processing
- Tech-savvy with proven problem-solving skills
- You are curious and really want to understand what each campaign setting is for and how to set it up
- You can juggle setting up campaigns, card manufacturer and CHIP card settings setup across multiple clients
Some other attributes we are looking for:
- You take ownership and are no stranger to working independently. Bonus points if you know (and thrive in) the startup environment
- A healthy "can-do" attitude and no fear of complex challenges
- Self-starter who is motivated and eager to dig, problem solve and cope up with better ways of doing things
- A true passion for exceptional customer service and delighting customers on every interaction
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- A passport and willingness to travel international (this role will be on the road 40% of the time, once it’s safe to travel)
- A degree or diploma in an IT-related field or Business
This is a full-time remote contractor position based in Asia, CEMEA (Central Europe Middle East and Africa) or LAC (Latin America and the Caribbean)
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.