- Remote, OTHER
- Employees can work remotely
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 20+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
Tutuka’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Tutukans all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between. Our small People Team is split between two continents and as the company is growing, so is our team….are you our next Tutukan?
As a Technical Recuiter at Tutuka you will play a critical part in our People & Talent Acquisition team to hit aggressive hiring goals in pursuit of increasing our Product Development and Product Management teams across the world by end of 2021.
In this role, you will provide full lifecycle support to our fast-growing teams, working closely with a number of highly engaged team leads across Tutuka. You will drive outcomes and this sometimes means making hard decisions or respectfully challenging other points of view. So we expect you to be organised, adaptable, and a strong communicator.
You will be tasked with actively sourcing for top talent and being the main point of contact for the candidates.
In this role you will:
- Create and execute technical talent strategies based on deep understanding of Tutuka's needs aligned with understanding of the global tech/product candidate marketplace.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical & product talent, which includes producing a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a collaborative environment and are team players, but can also take ownership and work autonomously to achieve Tutuka's goals.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 6+ years of experience of full life-cycle in technical / developer recruiting.
- Be a proven strategic sourcer and closer (track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing (unique) technical & product talent)
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and build diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently deliver results against niche job profiles.
- Be an ambassador, you represent yourself and Tutuka with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Prioritise effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Anticipate challenges and proactively work to eliminate them through collaboration and analysis.
- Be comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. (We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently).
- Previous tech career (e.g. ex-software developer, passionate about (fin)tech products and opportunities.
- Experience in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams.
- Personable, authentic, collaborative with a high level of candor.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
- This is a remote full-time position based in EMEA, LATAM or South East Asia.
- You will join as an independent contractor.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams, embracing Tutukans with different backgrounds, experiences and talents.