New Business Manager, Middle East & North Africa (Remote)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Employees can work remotely
Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg and Dubai plus a remote team spanning over 30 countries. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
As Tutuka’s New Business Manager in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), you’ll be a key player in our expansion and success as a top payment processor within the market. We’ll look to you to own the entire Sales process from the initial call to putting together the perfect solution for the client’s needs, and closing the deal. Our relationships with our financial partners are very important to us; you’ll act as the face of Tutuka and ensure that these connections remain strong. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
We already have an amazing New Business team spread across four different continents and now we need you!
About the role:
- Continue to grow Tutuka’s presence as one of the top card and digital issuing payment processors in MENA through our existing partnerships and live programs in the market
- Focus on building and growing exceptionally strong relationships with our Visa and Mastercard partners
- Drive the full solution sales cycle from the first outreach, to educating prospects on our platform and services, negotiating contracts and pricing, and successfully closing the deal
- Collaborate across various internal teams to ensure the successful implementation and launch of new campaigns
- Identify new prospects and drive strategies to create new opportunities
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- 3-7 years in a Sales/Business Development role focused on MENA
- Previous experience working in the digital payments space in MENA and a strong knowledge of the technology that drives it
- You know the in’s and out’s of solution selling and what it takes to put forth the best proposal for each client
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently. Bonus points if you know (and thrive in) the startup environment
- You’re a strong negotiator, you’ve always got an eye on the competition, and are continually keeping an eye on the latest industry trends
- You speak English with fluency in order to communicate with our team members around the globe, and Arabic as an additional language is preferred
- You enjoy travel both within the region and internationally
- This is a full-time remote contractor role open to candidates currently residing in UAE or Lebanon. (no relocation)
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.