Tech Support Agent - Johannesburg
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Tutuka an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
We already have a team of amazing Support agents at Tutuka working across four different continents, and now we need you!
But first....what's in it for you? Just to give you an idea:
- Flexible working hours and a semi-remote work environment
- Be part of a diverse, international team
- We provide you with a laptop (you provide the internet)
- You'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
- Competitive salary, employee share scheme, generous paid time off plan
The Tech Support agent will join our global Support team to provide high-level support and issue resolution to our clients around the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic, disciplined and dedicated individual who has a passion for working in the world of technology and mobile payments.
What you will be doing:
• Proactively providing high-level technical support on a shift schedule
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by rapidly resolving support tickets and answering customer calls
• Becoming familiar with transaction processing concepts
• Working across multiple systems to assist with technical troubleshooting and resolution of technical queries
• Challenging yourself to find permanent solutions to repetitive problems
• Working with global clients and partners across multiple continents
• Helping to grow our technology by understanding our customers' needs and conveying that to our Develpment team
We're looking for people that make stuff work. Our core values are...
• Make it happen
• Make it easy
• Make it right
And for this role, you'll need...
• Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• A tech-savvy and process-driven mindset
• A healthy "can-do" attitude and no fear of complex challenges
• The ability to take ownership and bring ideas to the table, and also inspire others in the team to do the same
• A true passion for exceptional customer service and delighting customers on every interaction
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
This is a full-time role open to candidates based in Johannesburg.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.