New Business Manager, Latin America (Remote)
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team spanning 30 countries. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
As Tutuka’s New Business Manager in Latin America, you’ll be a key player in our expansion and success as a top payment processor within the region. We’ll look to you to own the entire Sales process from the initial call to putting together the perfect solution for the client’s needs, and closing the deal. Our relationships with our financial partners are very important to us; you’ll act as the face of Tutuka and ensure that these connections remain strong. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
We already have an amazing New Business team spread across four different continents and now we need you!
But first….what’s in it for you?
- The flexibility of working remotely
- The opportunity to be a key driving force in bringing cutting edge Fintech to the Latin America region
- Competitive salary, company share scheme, and flexible time off to focus on you
- The chance to work with an exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Want to put some stamps in your passport? We’ll help you explore Latin American from Mexico all the way down to Argentina, not to mention regular partner visits in Miami, USA. Plus how does an annual visit to South Africa or one of our other international offices sound?
- Last but certainly not least, you'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
About the role:
- Continue to grow Tutuka’s presence as one of the top digital issuing payment processors in Latin America through our existing partnerships in the region
- Focus on building and growing exceptionally strong relationships with our Visa and Mastercard partners
- Drive the full solution sales cycle from the first outreach, to educating prospects on our platform and services, negotiating contracts and pricing, and successfully closing the deal
- Collaborate across various internal teams to ensure the successful implementation and launch of new campaigns
- Identify new prospects and drive strategies to create new opportunities
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- 4+ years in a Sales/Business Development role focused on Latin America
- Previous experience working in the digital payments space in Latin America and a strong knowledge of the technology that drives it
- You know the in’s and out’s of solution selling and what it takes to put forth the best proposal for each client
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently. Bonus points if you know (and thrive in) the startup environment
- You’re a strong negotiator, you’ve always got an eye on the competition, and are constantly keeping an eye on the latest industry trends
- Spanish is your native language and you speak English with equal fluency in order to communicate with our team members around the globe
- You enjoy travel both within the region and internationally (this role will be on the road 40% of the time)
This is a remote position ideally based in Mexico City or San Salvador, but we’re open to other locations within Central America for the right candidate.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.