Senior UX/UI Designer
- Remote, OTHER
At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Tutuka, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be the creator and guardian of our brand. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. Your work will influence literally everything that our clients and partners will see – our brand, our company website, our digital products but also our sales materials!
You will be responsible of:
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand and our digital products
- Researching user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating with the marketing, product, new business and developer teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects containing a strong track record of brand and digital product work
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Deep passion for typography and iconography.
· Strong attention for detail: Pixel perfect means pixel perfect.
· Outstanding English communications skills
· Ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into simple, intuitive visually attractive communications.
- Able to collaborate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
· You share our values and work according to those.
As a plus:
· BSc or MSc in Design or Visual Arts
· Experience in FinTech, traditional financial services or cryptocurrencies
· Experience at an organization that has scaled quickly
· Experience at an organization that has built culture across distributed offices
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
Learning about how the payments industry works
Working with global clients and partners
Working across multiple teams
Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible applications
What's in it for you:
Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
International exposure and experience
This a remote position. Preferably we are looking for colleagues in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+4. But good candidates outside these time zones will be also considered for this role!
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply!
Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities