Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Remote, European Union, OTHER
At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
What you will do and why that’s important at Tutuka:
At Tutuka we are passionate about creating a world-class recruitment journey that begins with the definition of the ideal candidate and is experienced at each and every touch point along the way. We’re looking for someone who shares this passion and wants to make it a reality. To do this you’ll need to:
Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from pipeline management to making the offer:
- Align the recruitment and talent requirements of our teams around the world to Tutuka’s business strategy.
- Attract and source high-quality talent, that fit our unique Tutukan culture by:
- Writing compelling job descriptions
- Utilising job boards, social media and your network to source high-quality talent in smart ways
- Drive smart interviews and projects for candidates.
- Coordinate and track pre-employment screening requirements such as background checks.
We believe that our hiring managers should be integrally involved in the hiring process, afterall, they will be working with the new Tutukan. In your role you will:
- Support the development of our hiring managers by delivering workshops and training in recruitment skills.
- Guide and coach everyone involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates, reflecting our Tutuka culture.
For us, On-boarding is a crucial part of the recruitment process. We want to make sure we provide a remarkable first impression and we start building a strong engagement and a positive and meaningful work environment from the first day. You will also:
- Lead the pre-boarding process from the day of the offer until our newbie’s first day, making sure everything is ready and running smoothly for the on-boarding.
- Be the first contact point of newbies “on arrival”.
- Provide an exceptional employee guidelines and orientation experience for new Tutukans.
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process.
At Tutuka we are proud of our culture, our values and our people and we want to let the world know it through a strong and authentic employer branding. As part of the People team you will be guardian of our culture by:
- Leading and promoting our employer branding projects from ideation to execution.
- Embedding our culture in both our employer branding and employment value proposition.
Keeping things simple and fair is part of our culture, we base our salary decisions on extensive compensation benchmarking and market research. You will be a key data-driven role and will:
- Partner with other teams to benchmark and conduct desk research to make recommendations on compensation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Great time management skills to achieve recruiting goals.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with candidates and colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- Hands-on mentality comfortable with automating and building processes from the ground up.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
If this role excites you and you think you will succeed in this role apply to it!
- This is a remote full-time position based in the EU.
- You will join as an independent contractor.
- 2000-3500 Euro per month.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.