Digital Customer Experience Manager (UK Remote)
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The key role of the Digital Customer Experience Manager is to drive greater engagement with customers in the post-sales journey, particularly as it relates to Support and Services. This involves leading the work to develop a strategy and execute on a plan to create a unified digital experience for our customers with a focus on “the right type of engagement, at the right time, in the right format.” This will involve working collaboratively with center and regional teams to analyze customer touch-points along the journey from onboarding to adoption and beyond to advocacy. The position plays a crucial role in ensuring that customers have a seamless digital experience that meets their needs and engages them in meaningful ways to encourage long term retention.
- Define and execute on content strategies to engage our customers base on our Services and Support work focused on retention and adoption of all of Turnitin’s products throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop strategies and overall direction for service and support websites, conversational support and service channels and and content platforms based on industry analysis, customer feedback, and business objectives
- Develop and implement a communication strategy and plan for supporting a seamless onboarding experience with multiple touch points to enable customers to shorten their time to first value
- Provide content and messaging to real world problems facing customers today, while incorporating Product Marketing and TLI content referencing a portfolio of end to end value-led, customer-centric digital transformations
- Bring in the voice of the customer to assess and construct a digital product roadmap in partnership with peers and stakeholders
- Identify and foster coordination across internal stakeholders to enhance the full customer and digital experience and implement multichannel customer experience strategies to drive adoption and upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Pivot to new channels and initiatives, picking up new skills and working with emerging technologies
- Plan and implement data-gathering & feedback strategies to monitor KPIs and measure how applications are meeting customer and business needs
- Implement measures and tools to measure customer satisfaction with surveys and use other data collection methods such as net promoter score and customer satisfaction score
- Analyze user feedback to gain insight into the needs and expectations of customers, identify pain points and areas of improvement, and use that feedback to make data-driven decisions that result in a better customer experience
- Have functional strengths in highly relevant customer experience topics such as omnichannel, mobile, loyalty, branding, etc.
- Cultivate and share best practices through thought leadership, personal experience and the shared collective experience gained from similar projects and engagements
- Stay up to date on aligned industry trends and solution innovations, digital communication tools, constantly refine point of view and demonstrate ongoing thought leadership
- Superior written and oral communication skills, suitable for internal and external communication needs
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in the business
- Be an action-oriented self-starter with strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial flair
- Have a strong exposure to customers and global educational trends
- Proficient at data analysis
- Be proactive in industry events e.g. conferences, forums, debates
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Great communication and diplomacy skills
- Drive to problem-solve skills and drive to get the job done
- Knowledge of or experience with the education technology landscape including use cases for institutions and partners
Total Rewards @ Turnitin
Turnitin maintains a Total Rewards package that is competitive within the local job market. People tend to think about their Total Rewards monetarily — solely as regular pay plus bonus or commission. This is what they earn in exchange for what they do. However, Turnitin delivers more than just these components. Beyond the intrinsic rewards of making a difference in the lives of educators, administrators, learners and researchers around the world, and thriving in an organization that is free of politics and full of humble, inclusive and collaborative teammates, the extrinsic rewards at Turnitin include generous time off and health and wellness programs that offer choice and flexibility and provide a safety net for the challenges that life presents from time to time. In our Remote-First approach to collaborating, you are also able to work the way that best fits your style and situation - whether that be remote, in one of our offices/rented spaces, or hybrid.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by country
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.