Account Manager (must reside in Andhra Pradesh)
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
Is it your passion to improve the daily lives of our teachers and to enrich the educational journey of our young people? Do you have a background in education and do you like to share your experience and views with many other teachers and institutions? Have you thought of being a thought leader or commercial evangelist? Then come and talk to us!
We currently have a role open for a driven enthusiastic personality to share our innovative tools with institutions within Higher Education, Govt & Research segments, along with professional education providers. This exciting opportunity is to work within the South Asia market, home based in Visakhapatnam within our South Asia office. This position reports into Regional Manager – South India & Sri Lanka
Together with your team lead, you will be responsible for defining a successful approach to your assigned segment by developing, and executing on, new business and renewal business growth strategies, creating effective tactIcs and to create action plans to achieve your objectives.
You are a convincing and captivating communicator. You interact with your prospects through online meetings, email, online presentations and face to face at events/meetings where applicable. You are comfortable working independently and you own your territory/segments but you are in addition a strong team player and you work towards shared objectives.
- Develop new business/renewal business strategic and tactical sales plans for your territory
- Execute on these plans to predictable and planned results.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition throughout the sales cycle through demo’s, proposals and presentations.
- Market research; identifying targets, collating data and qualifying leads.
- Work closely with marketing to plan sales campaigns, events and lead generation activities
- Management of sales data in the CRM system (SalesForce).
- Keep up to date with developments in the education market and contribute towards the wider team strategy.
- Attend exhibitions/conferences as required.
- Manage your pipeline and ensure an accurate and complete forecast.
- 3+ years of successful SaaS sales or Education market experience is required
- Bachelor's degree/Post Graduate or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Telegu, English & Hindi
- Must be currently residing within Andhra Pradesh Region
- You must be an entrepreneurial and experienced sales person who thrives in a fast-moving environment and understands how to build out a territory.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and an active ‘doer
- Convincing and captivating communicator.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality eager to reach out and build networks
- Be able to travel for client meetings, events and roadshows when necessary across the assigned territory where required.
- Highly self-motivated team player with the proven ability to work independently.
- Practitioner of Solution Selling preferred.
- Experience of Salesforce preferred.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfil 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.