Partner Marketing Manager - EdTech/SaaS (Netherlands Remote)
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The role of the Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing is a key position in the Turnitin™ Global Advocacy and Partner Marketing team. The person is responsible for developing and driving Turntin’s marketing strategy for the partner ecosystem, as well as owning and managing all partner-related marketing activities. As partner marketing differs from field marketing activities in many aspects, special focus should be set on the skill set around partner-related marketing activities. The role contributes directly to the Alliances team’s business strategy and success.
This person reports directly to the Director Advocacy & Partner Marketing, whilst partnering directly with the VP Alliances and global marketing teams.
Key areas of responsibility
- Develop and implement Turnitin’s partner marketing strategy, targeting several types of ‘partners’
- Define and monitor partner marketing KPIs to measure the success of the partner marketing strategy and its implementation.
- Align with global LMS partners on joint marketing activities, providing added value for both sides
- Manage the attendance of large partner events - both in-person and online.
- Communicate the benefits of the Turnitin Partner Program to prospective partners, and execute tactics to nurture them.
- Guide partners in launching their partnership with Turnitin, onboarding them to market and sell our products, increase brand exposure in their network.
- Responsible for developing annual marketing plans for Alliances to nurture existing partners, work closely with partners to ensure the execution of the plans.
- Develop the relationship with Commercial Partners and broaden Turnitin’s reach in the market.
- Develop Turnitin resources to leverage Turnitin partners’ communication channels to ensure a broader reach of Turnitin’s thought leadership and brand messaging.
- Act as a brand ambassador and steward for the Turnitin brand.
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn) to promote joint Turnitin/partner messages, events, and activities.
- Passionate marketing manager with proven track record in partner marketing.
- Broad skill set across all kinds of marketing activities, channels and communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders in a cross-functional team environment.
- A brilliant collaborator. This role is required to partner with stakeholders from the Alliances team, as well as other departments such as Product Marketing, the Global Marketing Team, including Corporate Communications, the Center of Excellence, and the Creative team.
- A self-starter accountable for your own work and productivity.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Results focussed.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and integrated campaign development.
- 5+ years experience in B2B partner marketing with preference to the Educational Technology sector.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.