Senior Training & Implementation Consultant (AUSTRALIA Remote)
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The Training & Implementation Senior Consultant will engage and support our new and existing users in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the wider Asia region as required. As a member of our dynamic Professional and Educational Services team, the Senior Consultant will help implement academic integrity and assessment technology solutions at our client institutions - this includes delivery of adoption training, monitoring product adoption, and providing advice to increase usage and mitigate any risk of account churn, providing technical advice where appropriate and developing regional engagement initiatives for the client community. Along with the rest of the post-sales organization, the Senior Consultant would be a key part of ensuring that our customers reach and recognize the value of their investment in our products.
The Senior Consultant will also be involved in projects related to the team and help to implement new processes and solutions within the team and department.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for managing specific aspects of the customer relationship:
- Become an expert and trusted advisor in all Turnitin products
- Deliver online and onsite product training to new and existing clients
- Understand the customer’s educational, assessment and technical needs to optimise configuration and recommend best practice solutions
- Follow-up with customers regularly throughout the onboarding process to make sure they are increasing their engagement with their Turnitin products
- Active development of the training packages including the creation, review and refinement of training materials, resources and e-learning tools.
- Provide thought leadership and information sessions to customers and the wider education community to encourage use/adoption rates – both pre and post sale
- Act as liaison between customers and technical teams to inform users of product updates and improvements
- Work with sales, marketing and support teams to implement regional strategies for customer engagement and market growth
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, UX, product management, and engineering teams in a highly flexible role
- Support the sales team with any product-related queries that need specialist advice and oversight
- Provide coaching for sales team members on demonstrations, training etc
- The goal is a consistent, excellent experience for customers with both the product and Turnitin
The Senior Consultant will assist with tasks pertaining to the Training & Implementation team:
- Help develop processes that will improve the training and onboarding content
- Actively work to raise the profile of the Training & Implementation team, both internally and externally
- Help train new starters to the Training & Implementation team in ANZHK, and occasionally throughout APAC.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to help prevent churn and increase Customer uptake.
- Be an ambassador for the team and company, promoting our services and products in a positive and professional manner.
- Act as a deputy for the manager during periods of absence.
- 5+ years of experience in educational technology either as customer success manager, professional services, vendor account manager, technology specialist, or trainer; additional experience in education as an instructional designer, educator, faculty training, or technology staff will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and compelling presentation skills for both online and in-person delivery
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams for the benefit of the customer
- Proven capability in managing high-level relationships within an institution or system
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by country
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.