Client Success Manager - ExamSoft (PHILIPPINES Remote)
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
ExamSoft is seeking a high-energy and personable Client Success Manager to manage, retain, and grow existing client relations. This person will report to the Manager of Client Success. The Client Success Manager will be proficient in providing exemplary customer service and driving customer growth.
ExamSoft offers a market-leading assessment-management solution that supports the entire testing process, including exam creation, administration, delivery, scoring, and analysis. The software delivers powerful, actionable data to assess learning outcomes. ExamSoft is a growing company that hires smart and talented people who are excited about their personal growth and development in a fun and challenging work environment. They are excited about the positive impact they have on education and the opportunity to change the way people learn.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own all aspects of the customer relationship, acting as both a trusted partner and a liaison within Examsoft to ensure their needs are met
- Develop and manage strategic client relationships in order to boost satisfaction, increase adoption, ensure retention, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Establish a strategic/trusted advisor relationship with the client through product
expertise, customer service, and consultative skills, to drive the continued value of ExamSoft products and services
- On the client renewal process and outcome, discuss contract terms with clients and keep track of timelines
- Attain account growth goals, matching additional products or services with appropriate clients, educating clients on all offered products and services • Keep accurate records of all client information and communication in CRM system
- Participate in team campaigns, following up with targeted clients to reach goals
- Create individual campaigns, targeting clients based off specific metrics tracked in the CRM system
- Facilitate and drive communication between all internal stakeholders, and document client requests appropriately
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Represent the Company and team at industry conferences, meet with clients and prospective customers in person to discuss the Company and products, gather feedback and communicate feedback internally
- Generate referral leads through client networks and relationship building activities
- Create and deliver basic product education webinars to clients and present ExamSoft content at annual conferences
- Outline client goals, follow up with goal check-in calls, track client success, assist in goal attainment, and complete account reviews
- Track client database usage to monitor product usage and tailor proactive customer outreach
- Travel as needed for onsite client visits to provide account reviews, observe client processes and build customer rapport
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of previous experience in client success, account management, or sales,
- ideally in a B2B environment. Preference is given to software and educational experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage 85+ accounts successfully
- Knowledge of client success practices, and commitment to excellent internal and external client success
- Adaptable to rapidly changing processes or environments
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in a CRM tool (SalesForce preferred)
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience in carrying a quota
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by country
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.