Associate New Business Manager (Netherlands Remote)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
Turnitin is a global company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of education and meaningfully improving learning outcomes. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educators to guide their students towards higher standards of integrity and by students, researchers and professionals to do their best, original work.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Over 15,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Feedback Studio, Gradescope, iThenticate, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity and ExamSoft
Is it your passion to improve the daily lives of educators and to enrich the educational journey of learners? Are you a “hunter” with a background in SaaS?
Then come and talk to us! We have a role open for a driven, enthusiastic personality to share our innovative tools within the professional certification business.
This exciting opportunity is based remotely or in The Netherlands with the possibility to work at our office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Together with your team lead, you will shape a successful approach to your assigned territory by developing new business growth strategies, creating effective tactics and executing action plans to achieve your objectives.
You are a convincing and captivating communicator. You can create relationships with your prospects through online presentations, email, phone, and face-to-face meetings and events. You are comfortable working independently and building out a territory for the long term excites you. You are also a strong team player and you work towards shared objectives with internal stakeholders.
- Forecast, own, and achieve annual sales targets
- Build pipeline through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting via a multi-touch strategy
- Successfully introduce cutting-edge products to a diverse pool of prospects
- Work closely with your immediate and wider-team such as marketing, account management, customer success, and technical support to ensure a top-notch client experience
- Effectively communicate ProctorExams value proposition through onsite/online proposals and presentations
- Management of essential data in Salesforce CRM such as prospecting, forecasting, quoting, administration, and account metrics
- Keep up-to-date with and leverage developments in your territory such as growth opportunities, market trends, and State policy changes
- Contribute to strategy and planning alongside management
Skills & Experience…
- Fluency in English, secondary European language(s) preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and an active ‘doer’.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to travel for client meetings, events and roadshows when necessary
- Highly self-motivated team player with the proven ability to work independently.
- 2+ years experience in a quota-driven, outbound sales role
- Strong lead generation and prospecting experience
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and Hubspot and or Salesforce CRM a plus
- Degree educated preferred
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.