Senior Demand Generation Strategist (Google Ads / PPC) (USA Remote)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
As a member of our global digital marketing team, you will be primarily responsible for the management and optimization of our global PPC strategy ( Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, Remarketing ). You will be the subject matter authority for all aspects of Paid Search including content, keyword research, ad copy, account structure, bidding strategy, attribution, and measurement. In addition, you will lead and execute assigned digital marketing projects with cross-functional team members.
You will execute ABM (account based marketing) tactics to engage target accounts, increase conversion rates, generate leads, and accelerate pipeline velocity. Partnering with the rest of the demand generation, content strategy, SEO, and web strategy teams, you will help to create a center of excellence model that will advise our regional marketing and sales teams around the world.
What you will do:
PPC Campaigns & Digital Marketing
Create, run, and optimize global paid campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing that drive awareness, engagement, MQLs, and contribution to the sales pipeline
Implement best practices for keyword research, targeting quality traffic, campaign set-up, copywriting, landing pages, optimum bid value, automation, conversion tracking, and competitive analysis
Identify and take corrective action to address low-performing campaigns and improve outcomes
Manage campaign expenses against budget and reconcile discrepancies
Lead, collaborate, and execute assigned digital marketing projects with cross-functional team members
Analyze & Experiment
Identify areas of improvement by performing ongoing A/B and multivariate tests for keywords, ad copy, creative, bids, and landing pages
Share insights with regional marketing teams (EMEA, APAC, LATAM, NOA) by supporting a center of excellence model
Data-driven mentality to improve processes, discover new playbooks, and deliver results to meet goals
Create and maintain dashboards for key campaign metrics including: CTR (click-through-rate), CPC (cost-per-click), CPA (cost-per-acquisition), CPL (cost-per-lead), CPM (cost-per-thousand), ROAS (return-on-ad-spend), etc…
Track and report Account Based Marketing metrics including: Account engagement, pipeline acceleration, sales cycle, win rates, contribution to revenue, and retention
Account Based Marketing
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop effective PPC campaigns at each stage of the buying process for the ICP ( ideal customer profile )
Advise regional marketing and sales teams on implementing ABM best practices (one to one; one to few; one to many) that influence pipeline velocity for targeted accounts
- Minimum of 6 years of B2B experience executing Google Ads and PPC campaigns. Agency, B2C, and Account Based Marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven PPC experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification required
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with Pardot and Google Solutions (Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimize, Data Studio, Keyword Planner)
- Excellent writing, project management, budget management, collaboration, and prioritization skills. A team player.
- Desire to manage a junior member of the digital marketing team; prior experience as a manager is a plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.