Territory Sales Manager - Russian Speaking - (Netherlands Remote)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together
Leads new business efforts across a defined geographical territory, working to maximise opportunities for growth against a strategic growth plan, manages all customer interactions, demos, meetings, etc to close out the sale, then hands to PES team to implement and an account manager to take the client forward.
- Forecast, own, and achieve annual sales targets
- Build a pipeline of new business through inbound, warm leads and outbound prospecting via a multi-touch strategy, using various media to drive and attract potential new business
- Successfully qualify opportunities through effective and personalised discovery
- Work closely with your immediate team and internal stakeholders such as marketing, account management, customer success, and technical support to ensure a top-notch client experience (speedy responses, complete responses)
- Effectively communicate Turnitin’s unique value proposition through social channels, onsite/online pitch/demos and industry events
- Management of essential data in Salesforce CRM such as prospecting, forecasting, quoting, administration, and account metrics
- Keep up-to-date with and leverage developments in your territory such as growth opportunities, market trends, channel partnerships, and State policy changes
- Carry out Product Demonstrations which have been tailored to meet your customer's pain points and needs
- You must be able to speak and hold a conversation in Russian
- Experienced sales person who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrable success in building out a territory for the long-term
- A comfortable, and confident public speaker making presentations to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited 4-year institution or commensurate experience
- Travel when necessary for customer visits and events when we can - depending on territory this may include having a driving licence, or valid passport
- Familiarity with technology products in the Education environment considered a plus Expert user of Salesforce is not essential although would be desirable
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.