Customer Success Manager - ProctorExam (Netherlands Remote)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
ProctorExam works with colleges, universities and certification providers to offer a secure web-based infrastructure for remote exams. We allow candidates greater access to education and institutions with more flexible, scalable and cost-effective ways to conduct authentic assessments digitally.
ProctorExam offices are located in the heart of Amsterdam.
You will join our growing customer experience team and you’ll help shape and develop a more mature team. You’ll be surrounded by talented professionals. Some are passionate about honing their craft and applying it to delivering world-class experiences. Others are equally passionate about developing high performing teams in tandem with deliverables. Both are critical. We wear many hats and roll up our sleeves. We collaborate and help each other. We do what needs to get done to deliver on our commitments and deliver amazing products to our customers and users.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between our large Business to Business clients and ProctorExam
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams, and serve as the link of communication, single point of contact
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by the client and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Working with all ProctorExam stakeholders to ensure meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines and to the highest quality standards
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements, identifying proactively opportunities to improve clients’ relationships and increase account value
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Proven experience as a customer success / key account manager or project manager in complex organisations
- Experience in providing solutions based on stakeholders needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Experience managing cross functional / digital transformation projects
- Experience in the field of digital assessment or edtech company
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.
Please note we do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies