Account Manager, Higher Education (Mexico Remote)
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
As a Turnitin Account Manager you are responsible for a defined book of business, with the objective of ensuring that your customers obtain maximum value from their Turnitin products and services; therefore ensuring the growth of your portfolio. You will proactively prioritize and strategize your accounts establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and thought leader.
- Manage contract renewals and new business growth within existing accounts.
- Increase the value customers obtain by driving adoption and usage of Turnitin’s solutions across your customers.
- Flag any low usage accounts and work with the customer and the Professional Education Services team to drive adoption and usage.
- Identify Cross- and Up sell opportunities within your account base, build plans to utilize these opportunities, and take action to close these opportunities while ensuring the renewal process is executed timely and effectively.
- Be a thought leader and trusted advisor to your customers and maintain an effective contact strategy, expanding your sphere of influence across roles, faculties, and departments within each institution.
- Gain and maintain deep relevant knowledge of the EdTech industry, our products, and services.
- Document and keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce.
- Ensure that accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts are provided to your manager
- Understand and follow key educational trends and legislation in the territory and use this knowledge to identify opportunities for yourself and the wider team
- Most of the client interactions, sales, and work will be done remotely (phone, email, and Zoom). Occasionally there will be clients visits in person, locally or involving travel.
- 2+ years of sales/account management experience
- IT/SaaS experience and/or the education sector. In-depth knowledge of and experience with education institutions is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Fluency in English
- Curiosity and passion for learning are critical in this role.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.