Product Manager - ProctorExam
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. You'll join our diverse community of colleagues who are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. So come join us and begin the most gratifying next chapter of your career.
For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educational institutions and certification and licensing programs to uphold integrity and increase learning performance, and by students and professionals to do their best, original work.
- Work with Senior Product leads to define the product strategy and roadmap for the one of our ProctorExam products
- Deliver with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work closely with UX to design with constraints and build simple solutions that work for users in their daily workflow, Product Manager is the title, being a product owner for your team is part of the role
- Develop a close partnership with the Proctoring Support team to identify key pain points for users. Working with the team to shape solutions to address customer pains.
- Work with customers and potential customers to confirm hypothesis of solutions
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience, and customer satisfaction.
- Working with the rest of the Product Management team to ensure alignment with future Proctoring development
- Work closely with engineering on forming pitches, taking the pitch
- Assisting the Proctoring hometeam with product queries or discussions around prioritisation and customer impact.
- Create feedback mechanisms to gather feedback on the proctoring features to date. Use this information to formulate a minimum set of requirements for areas of improvement and development.
- Continue to prioritise a list of requirements for the Proctoring product suite based on the knowledge of the market.
- Engage in sessions with Sales and Professional Services to identify adoption challenges for Proctoring solutions within the region.
- Oversee Accessibility across the Proctorting product suite and collaborating with other product managers, designers and engineers.
- Work with Product Marketing and Product Writers to formulate release plans for future development
- 3-5 years working experience as a PM with a development team in a scrum-like process for a web-based app or SaaS product;
- Working with multiple teams and other product people as colleagues
- All product ‘artifacts’ going from stakeholder/user interviews into roadmapping & planning, and prioritizing initiatives to user stories to setting up release notes
- Product Management qualification
- Commercial knowledge of the education sector
- B2B experience
- Commercial awareness and understanding, in order to identify and exploit market opportunities in the education sector (specifically online or e-assessment)
- Past experience with video processing a bonus
- Experience running independently a huge plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.