Order Processing Specialist (9 Months Contract)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Turnitin is a global company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of education and meaningfully improving learning outcomes. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educators to guide their students towards higher standards of integrity and by students, researchers and professionals to do their best, original work.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Over 15,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Feedback Studio, Gradescope, iThenticate, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity and ExamSoft.
The Order Processing aspect of the role will entail accurately processing purchases on a daily basis. This role is responsible for account activations, triage and various other requests. Acting as the primary internal customer contact, communicating directly or through the sales organization with the customer to close business and complete administrative functions in line with the objectives and responsibilities of the Global Sales Team. Manage regular and ad hoc projects, gathering information from multiple departments in the company.
The role is fixed-term and we require a hard-working, adaptable individual to assist the Global Orders Team in maintaining SLAs during our peak season.
- Process external customer purchase orders or other forms of commitments
- Provision new and existing customer accounts on multiple platforms for our various products
- Process internal customer requests
- Triaging Case Queue
- Effectively resolve customer issues/concerns regarding purchases/provisioning
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests
- Provide support to sales, resellers/partners, finance and product support teams globally
- 2-3 years experience (preferred) in order processing, customer service or related experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be customer-retention focused
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in an fast paced environment
- Must be able to effectively prioritise, multi task and work well as part of a team
- Previous experience with SalesForce is a plus
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.