Sales Account Manager - SaaS
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Is it your passion to improve the daily lives of our teachers and to enrich the educational journey of our young people? Do you have a background in secondary education and do you like to share your experience and views with many other teachers and institutions? Have you thought of being a thought leader or commercial evangelist?
Then come and talk to us! We have currently a role open for a driven enthusiastic personality to share our innovative tools with institutions within Secondary Ed, further Ed and pre Higher Education segments, along with professional education providers.
This exciting opportunity is based in Newcastle and works the UK market and/or other Europe territories depending on your language capabilities.
Together with your team lead, you will be responsible for defining a successful approach to your assigned segment by developing, and executing on, new business growth strategies, creating effective tactics and to create action plans to achieve your objectives.
You are a convincing and captivating communicator. You interact with your accounts through face to face meetings, email and online presentations. You are comfortable working independently and you own your territory/segments but you are as well a strong team player and you work towards shared objectives.
- Help develop strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Execute on these plans to predictable and planned results.
- Market research; identifying targets, collating data and qualifying leads.
- Work closely with marketing to plan sales campaigns, events and lead generation activities.
- Management of sales data in the CRM system.
- Keep up to date with developments in the education market and contribute towards the wider team strategy.
- Attend exhibitions/conferences as required.
- Manage your pipeline and ensuring an accurate and complete forecast
Qualifications & Experience
- You are a thought leader or an experienced sales person within the secondary ed space with a vision to convincingly share our groundbreaking capabilities in the territory/segments.
- 3+ years successful SaaS sales, Curriculum Innovation and/or Education strategies in the Secondary education space.
- Convincing and captivating communicator.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality, eager to reach out and build networks
- Solution Selling trained/experienced (prefered).
- Salesforce Experience (prefered)
- Degree educated.
- Fluency in English, secondary european language(s) prefered.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player and an active ‘doer’.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to travel for client meetings, events and roadshows when necessary across the UK and Europe
- Highly self-motivated teamplayer with the proven ability to work independently.
- Competitive Salary/Commission
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Turnitin is revolutionising the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalised feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin's applications are used by more than 33 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, California, with international offices in Newcastle, Utrecht, Seoul, Melbourne, Noida and Mexico City.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status