Contract & Procurement Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 112 offices worldwide.
- Intermediaries: Screening and onboarding of intermediaries e.g. Designers / Main Contractors. Ongoing periodic intermediary assessments
- Early Engagement: Support sourcing team in early sourcing, RFIs for Main Contractors simplifying tenders for PMs and QSs
- Consultants: Fully mobilise projects through appointment of all panel consultants
- PM Support: Support PMs and QSs to procure suppliers through engagement requests, vendor creation, control assessments, order forms, risk approvals and contract signing
- Contract management: Manage service review meetings and exit plans for material and non-material contracts. Compliance attestations. Financial stability checks.
- Between 5-10 years' experience in working within the construction / real estate industry.
- Experience in dealing with global clients with strict governance and compliance procedures.
- Corporate occupier experience particularly with financial institutions is highly advantageous.
- Degree qualifications in quantity surveying, project/construction management, engineering disciplines or equivalent.
- Experience working in a procurement and contract management
- Experience working with construction forms of contracts (e.g. FIDIC, NEC, local construction contracts, etc)
- Comfortable in managing large amounts of procurement, contracts and financial data.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/