Senior Consultant – Asset Management
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Department: Advisory
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference – we are committed to delivering Sustainable Net Zero outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious Net Zero programmes from over 110 offices worldwide.
AMCL, a T&T company and global leader in Asset Management Consulting, is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant – Asset Management to support the growth of our Middle East business as part of the wider Middle East & Africa Team. The role will support the Middle East & Africa Regional Manager’s in delivery of the projects to support delivery of the regional business plan objectives. This will include supporting a variety of consultancy and transformation projects for high profile infrastructure organisations across multiple sectors. The role provides an opportunity to deliver various asset management-related projects, including asset management capability assessment and development projects, asset information projects, and training activities. The role will be based out of our KSA Office in Riyadh and located at client premises as required; however, there will be the opportunity to support projects globally. There may also be secondment into client organisations where the project dictates and we are able to add value.
- To work as a Senior Consultant within the delivery team and support the implementation of business transformation projects including asset management consultancy, training and information projects.
- To work independently, lead or collaborate with the wider Europe or global team to deliver the complete lifecycle of asset management transformation projects, from sourcing to project closure.
- Consult with clients in the improvement of their capabilities with a focus on asset management and asset management systems.
- Lead and manage the delivery of Asset Management projects for clients in line with the AMCL project governance requirements.
- Identify and manage business development and sales activities including identifying new opportunities, supporting bid work, proposal writing and presentation development.
- Deliver project work, including but not limited to, facilitating internal and external workshops, writing reports, and delivering presentations.
- Develop and produce Asset Management products on behalf and in collaboration with clients. (E.g. Asset Management Standards)
- Contribute to leading thinking on emerging business and asset management topics
- Communicate project successes and capture client feedback.
- Ensure case studies are produced for completed projects and identify follow-on business opportunities.
- Demonstrable innovation in Asset Management-related subjects.
- One or more academic qualifications relevant to Asset Management and/or their area of specialism.
- IAM Diploma status
- Chartership/Professional Registration IAM or similar
Continuing Professional Development:
- Thought leadership in one or more sectors, or in relation to Asset management practices/ methodologies
- Member of the IAM and/or presence on one or more recognised industry bodies.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and managing innovative and complex programmes, Service Lines or Business Units for asset intensive organisations, as either an employee or consultant.
- Experience of operating with internal or external Clients at senior management level.
Hybrid working patterns are envisaged but this may vary in accordance with the requirements of Turner & Townsend or clients. Candidates must be able to work at their designated home office as required. Given the current laydown of our Team and clients, it would be strongly preferred for candidates to be based in London / Bristol / Birmingham / Manchester, although applicants who are based elsewhere may still be considered. In addition candidates must be able to travel to client sites throughout the UK and potentially internationally; the bulk of our current work in the defence sector is at sites in the south of England.
Security clearances will be required in order to work with a number of our defence sector clients. Successful candidates will be expected to apply for, or maintain existing, security cleared status.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/