PMO Performance Analyst (Advanced PowerBI)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
This role will be to support the PMO Director in all areas of the scope of service.
- Support the regional Program Management Office director, also be the main interface for all operational Real Estate stakeholders in the region.
- Providing subject-matter expertise to the client in all areas of capital programs and projects in Real Estate, bridging the opportunity and deliverables to the client’s enterprise standards and strategic objectives.
- Providing the key link between the peer regions, central and offshore program management teams, the client’s internal and external delivery teams, and supporting business units, driving excellence in capital programs.
- Reach back and two-way knowledge transfer between related capital project delivery teams under the client’s framework, and also leading selected assurance events, stage gate reviews and new personnel on-boarding.
- Analyse all data and information coming out of project planning, delivery and close-out, steering and recommending robust reporting and continuous improvement in performance management.
- Continuously improving tools and systems, using and intricate understanding of Excel, Power BI and SharePoint recommend improvements and churn out various levels of dashboards and analytics
- Advanced knowledge and mastery in data and analytics.
- Minimum qualifications are a recognized degree (if not Masters) in Business, Business Analytics, Project Management, Corporate Real Estate, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Intermediate knowledge in Power BI, SharePoint and Excel (macro).
- Possess an active and relevant professional certification or license in program / project management / real estate (i.e., PMP, RICS, licensed RE practitioner, etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills, senior stakeholder management, leadership.
- Must be proactive, a good listener, patient, and detail-oriented problem-solver.
- Good with documentation, presentations, reporting and skills with analytics
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/