Program / Project Manager – Initiation Planning
- Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend, we are passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
In over 130 countries worldwide, we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects. Across private and public sectors, our talented professionals provide the most innovative solutions for our clients’ greatest challenges. Our team is dynamic, innovative and client focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend are an experienced Program level Project Manager to act as the day-to-day interface with the client and support their ambitions in the Americas region.
The Program / Project Manager will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders and teams to support the successful delivery of our client’s development projects. In order to be successful, you must have a strong background in real estate acquisition and development, and have a specific knowledge of commercial site selection, ideally to include zoning/permitting, procurement, delivery and operations. The right person will demonstrate proven program management experience to deliver multiple high priority projects at the same time.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and teams to support the development of the Client’s global real estate strategy.
- Support transactions throughout the entire acquisition process including evaluating opportunities identified by the Client’s team, proposed deal structures and proformas, supporting negotiations and deal close, and customer relations.
- Work with the Client’s internal cross functional teams, as well as other consultants, land use attorney’s and/or real estate brokers to evaluate, select, negotiate, and recommend sites and investment opportunities for Client approval.
- Validate client requirements and design program throughout site selection process engaging internal and external design teams and consultants as needed to produce required documentation.
- Assess site risks and opportunities by compiling and/or analyzing site information, including utility infrastructure, permitting and land use requirements, physical risk and financial implications.
- Support the development of comprehensive business cases, deal summaries, and executive presentations.
- Undertake supply chain assessment and development of key vendor relationships across the region.
- Developing Client stakeholder maps.
- Attending all relevant meetings called by the Client, any nominated representative of the Employer, or other consultants in relation to the Project.
- Real estate background, with a focus on taking sites from acquisition to delivery.
- Have a working knowledge of a broad range of commercial real estate aspects to include acquisition processes, technical due diligence, design and construction.
- Experience in leading complex negotiations, contract formation, and contract negotiations.
- Ability to understand real estate financial modelling and key metrics.
- Senior level qualification experience.
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.