Construction Supervisor (Civil/Structural) - Data Center
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Onsite supervision of all civil and structural construction works to ensure the strict compliance of installation in accordance with the approved construction shop drawings and specifications.
- Inspection work and recording of work by trades, including civil and structural disciplines.
- Coordinate and liaise with government officials, as necessary, in order to complete all reporting and submissions for permission
- Ensure all construction work and equipment is installed in accordance to the design specifications
- Regular reporting, as legally required, for the civil and structural construction supervision.
- Development and submission of Construction Supervision Completion Report to local authorities
- Degree qualifications in construction management, civil engineering or similar function
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with hi-technology, manufacturing, industrial and project management in major data center projects and the coordination of civil, structural and architectural works.
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ability to coordinate with engineering services and works.
- Professionally qualified on the related discipline
- Conversant to a competent level with Microsoft Windows, Primavera P6 or MS-Office (incl MS-Project Management)
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in project management and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Fluent in spoken and written English and other languages is a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/