- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend, we are passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. With more than 6,000 professionals in 112 offices across 45 offices, we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, providing the skills and insight to improve the way they develop, deliver and operate their physical real estate assets.
Across private and public sectors, our talented professionals provide the most innovative solutions for our clients’ greatest challenges. Our clients value our proactive and client-centric approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality of the work we deliver. As a result, our employees get to work for the top global brands on some of the most exciting projects around the world.
Turner & Townsend is GROWING! We are looking to hire an in-house Recruitment Coordinator to add to our collaborative and high performing recruitment team here on the West Coast. You will be joining an experienced team that take pride in their work and like to have fun in the process!
Responsibilities include co-ordinating and administrative functions for our recruitment team including scheduling candidate interviews, posting job requisitions, updating applicant tracking system, managing various recruitment reports/trackers, initiating reference checks/background checks and administrative functions for our recruitment team. Successful applicants should have exceptional interpersonal skills, have an ability to build and maintain candidate relationships; be able to work against tight deadlines and meet goals for quick turnaround time when responding to job opening requirements. Must be willing to work in a team environment, work under limited supervision, have excellent organizational skills, be proactive and results oriented.
Key elements: (You may be required to perform other duties as assigned that are not outlined in the Position Description.)
- Build trust and rapport with candidates, when appropriate, as well as internal parties (employees/hiring managers).
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews.
- Management of pipeline candidates.
- Initiate offer letter requests and follow-up.
- Analytics for the team metrics.
- Data reporting and extracting.
- Reference/background checks.
- Pre-Screening applicants from ATS for pipeline or current vacancies.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment responsibilities for assigned positions, including arranging interviews of candidates.
- Continually communicate with hiring managers, recruiters, and upper management with up-to-date candidate interview/scheduling activities.
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion with sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence to interact effectively and cultivate relationships.
- Proactive personality to constantly learn and improve processes to increase efficiency.
- Meticulous organizational skills with ability to tactfully create call-to-action.
- Active listener.
- Desire to learn and continuously improve recruiting processes.
- Strong aptitude for using various technology platforms.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.