Resourcing Advisor - Early careers team
- London or Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Department: Early careers
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 104 offices in 44 countries we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
We are looking for a Graduate and Apprentice Resourcing Advisor to support our graduate and apprentice team. This is an exciting and fast paced role which requires an individual with exceptional administration and organisation skills. We are looking for someone who is proactive, eager to learn, able to prioritise and who can work as part of a hard-working and enthusiastic team.
- Manage queries by phone and email from candidates
- Manage several general enquiries inboxes for the team
- Manage information on our internal web pages
- Ensure accurate data is recorded and managed across recruitment
- Process expenses claims from candidates
- Manage recruitment and development events calendar including inviting assessors to assessment days, inviting current graduates and apprentices to training and scheduling in presenters/ volunteers
- Managing our online advertising with university careers services
- Manage national advertising boards including scheduling target emails
- Coordinate and support careers fairs, presentations and other events across university campuses and schools
- Distribute marketing materials to offices and manage stock with courier company
- Ordering of new marketing materials
- Assist with events in the London office for potential candidates
- Assist with initial eligibility CV screening
- Assist with Video Interview Screening
- Assist with updating our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Issue invites for assessment centres and send out candidates packs
- Preparation for assessment days including booking rooms, printing assessor packs and ordering catering
- Facilitate assessment days including greeting candidates, processing expenses, completing documentation checks and ensure smooth running of the day
- Applicants will be expected to have previous recruitment experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to write compelling job adverts to attract the best talent
- Experience of arranging interviews
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress in the future into a recruitment role for graduates and apprentices within professional services. Related experience is desirable
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/