Senior Consultant, BIM
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Sets BIM strategy, BIM implementation plan, BIM Employers Information Requirements and BIM Execution Plan requirements. Aligns these to global best practices and industry standards.
- Understands the critical success factors that assure the planned BIM benefits are fully realized by the project.
- Understands the risks to successful implementation and implements the mitigation plans.
- Assesses and manages BIM capability – assures that all participants have the necessary capability and ongoing training and development plans.
- Understands the design development process and how BIM supports and enables this.
- Establishes BIM validation and assurance processes and reporting.
- Fully aware of software/applications in the field of BIM and able to recommend, implement and advise.
- Delivered BIM validation services across a number of major projects
- Assures ALL technical discipline models are properly referenced to enable the necessary QTO by our commercial team.
- Assures that all necessary configurations are in place for seamless integration of design and construction model information.
- Preferred experience in developing 4D construction simulations through Primavera integration.
- Degree qualifications in architectural, design, project management or similar function
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in BIM, 3D / 4D CADD environment
- Expert user in Revit, Solibri, Navisworks and data analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Demonstrable ability to apply strong interpersonal and communication skills in both a team environment and in project/client meetings.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/