Commissioning & Handover Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Coordination of the project commissioning in collaboration with the appointed third party commissioning agent and relevant project stakeholders.
Commissioning (Cx) is a systematic quality-oriented and controlled process for achieving, verifying, and documenting that the performance of systems, equipment and assemblies meet the clients specified objectives and criteria.
Commissioning involves all parties engaged in the design and construction process as well as the client and their Commissioning Agent (CxA). Commissioning begins in the early stages of project design and programming when the clients requirements for the projects are being formulated. Commissioning is an ongoing process that continues throughout design and construction and beyond handover into early occupancy of the facility.
- Be responsible for the on-programme, on-cost, on-quality delivery of the Services, comprising the shell and core of the project and fit-out phases as required.
- Proactively manage the authority application of all required utilities.
- Undertake project control functions including project reporting, risk, cost and schedule
- Ensure that appropriate management tools are set up to help the team control the project;
- Create a cost-minded atmosphere within the team;
- Provide proactive project management services from commencement through to completion and handover in order to attain successful on-programme, on-cost, on-quality delivery of the Services as required.
- Adherence and compliance to the guidelines and practices standardized by the Consultant during project planning, preparation and execution phases.
- Track cost, programme and quality throughout the project and issue monthly formal reports to the Employer including recommendation of progress claim and payment to appointed Main-Contractor.
- Maintain photographic records detailing progress of the Services on a weekly basis and ad-hoc as required.
- Manage all coordination and communications between project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Employer, Design Consultants, Cost Management Consultant and Main-Contractor teams.
- Prepare the Employer’s and stakeholder presentations/reports as required for stage sign-off or key milestone events.
- Support the Employer in providing information to prospective customers.
- Any other work related tasks or duties deemed required and assigned by the management / line manager.
- Degree qualifications in construction management, electrical engineering or similar function
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with hi-technology, manufacturing, industrial and project management in major data center projects and the coordination of MEP works.
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Ability to coordinate with the concurrent base building works.
- Professionally qualified on the related discipline (e.g. CDCP®, TIA. Uptime)
- Conversant to a competent level with Microsoft Windows, Primavera P6 or MS-Office (incl MS-Project Management)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in project management and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and other languages is a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/