- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Develop, monitor, and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible
- Interface with project stakeholders as a trusted advisor to provide guidance and recommendations for the project
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts, and schedule analysis on a periodic basis
- Maintain a record of scope changes, trends, and variances that potentially affect schedule performance
- Assure credibility of the information contained in the schedule
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule
- Bachelor Degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, IT/software development, or related field)
- 4-8 years as a planner/scheduler
- Expertise using Primavera P6
- Candidates with life sciences experience & EPCM scheduling strongly preferred
- Local candidates preferred, if not local, must be willing to travel on-site at least once a month
- Must possess exemplary communication skills - both oral and written
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.