Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Business support
Turner & Townsend is currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Recruiter to help support the talent acquisition efforts within our fast-paced Benelux business. Turner & Townsend has ambitious growth plans across the region and this position plays a significant role in facilitating this growth.
Located in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for supporting the talent attraction and talent acquisition activities for the Benelux team. This is an end-to-end recruitment role where you will identify, approach and recruit the finest Cost Managers, Project Managers and PMO specialists in the Benelux market to help deliver the best projects for the best clients in the world. You will work closely alongside the Europe Recruitment Manager and the wider European recruitment team. This role would suit an agency Recruiter/ Resourcer who is looking for more variety and to develop into a corporate recruitment role in a thriving business.
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Create and publish job adverts and social media campaigns
- Source candidates utilising variety of mediums such as social media, referrals, networking, events etc.
- Screen and interview candidates by phone, video or in person
- Coordinate and manage hiring team interviews
- Manage offer and negotiation process
- Update applicant tracking system to ensure for accurate reporting
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply/ are approached until offer acceptance
- Build a Talent Pipeline in order to cover short and long-term workforce capability for the business.
- Fluency in Dutch is essential for this role
- BSc in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or other relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruiting, resourcing, or talent acquisition
- Passion for recruiting and finding top talents in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders and candidates
- Motivated, flexible and results driven
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/