- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Within the Middle East we operate out of offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman and KSA.
In this role you will be responsible for driving all areas of the recruitment function from sourcing until onboarding and working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
- Sourcing and placing top talent (from Junior to Director level) across the Middle East business
- Handling end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder liaisons, enabling coordination between hiring managers and recruitment needs to achieve tight deadlines
- Aiding Hiring Managers and Directors with critical hiring decisions
- Managing screenings, follow-ups, salary negotiations, with building long term relationships with candidates
- Developing substantial candidate network using different channels
- Administrating and keeping Applicant Tracking System up to date
- Generating reports and trackers as required, suggesting process improvements
- Creating LinkedIn Pipeline Projects for different roles as required and approaching candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter Account
- Managing and constantly improving overall candidate experience
- Actively building and promoting Turner & Townsend brand awareness
- Reporting to Director, Recruitment Middle East
- Holder of a BSc / BA degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment/talent acquisition roles, preferably within construction field.
- Previous work experience in Middle East is mandatory.
- Experience with ATS systems is preferrable.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter account is preferrable.
- Exceptional communication, networking, verbal, written, interpersonal skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task functions using sound judgement.
- Highest regard for confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/