Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Darwin NT, Australia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Due to growth and ongoing delivery success with our clients, Turner & Townsend's Project Management team in Darwin are expanding and looking for Senior Project Managers and Project Managers.
As a Senior Project Manager/Project Manager with Turner & Townsend you will have a commercial focus and experience working across different sectors including but not limited to; Government, regional and remote housing, roads, tourism, commercial, retail, defence, health and education.
- Lead and manage complex projects and programs as the key client interface
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
- Managing the design process to achieve the client's requirements and manage expectations
- Reviewing project plans and specifications, scheduling, costs saving measures, discrepancies, potential construction problems, etc.
- Managing project safety and environmental requirements
- Managing project timelines, risks and reporting
- Managing project budgets and advising on options to keep budget on track
- Chairing project/site meetings with clients, consultants and contractors (including remote travel within the NT as necessary)
- Being engaged with marketing and business development initiatives
- A recognised Degree or equivalent qualification relating to a technical field: Construction Management or Project Management, Engineering, Architecture, Cost Management or relatable trade experience
- 3 + years experience managing projects
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft skills are essential and Primavera skills will be highly regarded
- Technical ability to lead and manage complex projects and programs as the key client interface
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report and bid writing skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and develop a team.
- Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering to your client
- Defence Clearances will be highly regarded
- Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from all sectors of the community. Turner & Townsend have a Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) approved by Reconciliation Australia.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/