IT Facilities Procurement Co-ordinator (Maternity cover)
- Leeds, UK
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
To be first line contact for all matters relating to the Facilities and Procurement function. Responding effectively and efficiently to all queries, and creating relevant work orders.
Key role requirements:
- Processing and managing all procurement related requests including raising purchase orders, receipting and invoice checking in relation to IT and Facilities requests including:
- IT hardware, software licenses and services
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Stationary, corporate merchandise, printing and office equipment
- Staff properties, staff cars, hire cars, PPE
- Managing the internal help desk system and processing service requests
- Maintaining the internal asset database to ensure accuracy of equipment
- Processing all new starter requests and providing equipment as requested
- Processing all leaver requests and recovering issued equipment
- Supporting the Technical Procurement Manager with all new / renewal requests for offices and maintaining the property database noting all changes
- Updating internal policies and procedures on the internal Knowledge Base, ensuring all polices on the intranet are relevant and are being adhered to by all staff
- Producing relevant reports for the quarterly Facilities Committee meeting
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure costs and services are in line with contractual agreements
- Confident individual with good interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels and communicate to users in a clear, non-technical language
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Strong customer-focus, used to providing support to demanding users
- Excellent organisational skills, used to managing and prioritising own workload
- Ability to report on progress and timescales on outstanding and completed activities
Essential technical skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a procurement environment utilising a service desk and an asset management tool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills - proficient in the use of MS Office 365
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/