- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Department: Real Estate
Do you want to be part of our successful Real Estate team supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in Ottawa? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Administrative Coordinator to support our team in the Ottawa office.
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are an Administrative Coordinator with a minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting a team on large scale projects. You are comfortable liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with meetings (book boardroom rooms, prepare and distribute documents, action items) for various internal meetings.
- Take minutes/action items in meetings
- Follow up with Management/Team on developing Agendas and distributing/preparing documents.
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Supporting with document control – Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Prepare Record of Discussions by taking notes and picking out appropriate action items.
- Assisting in the predation of reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Bilingual French is an asset)
- Experience in business administrative settings and meetings with Senior Management present.
- Document Controls experience highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive behaviour, showing initiative and being action-oriented.
- Monitors progress and quality of work, making adjustments as needed to meet and exceed expectations.
- Well-mannered and professional and Team Player in a high profile environment.
- Able to utilise all Office 365 tools at the intermediate level.
- Microsoft Visio would be advantageous
- Understanding of Government, Time/Cost/Risk and Construction projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Post-secondary education certificate, diploma or degree.
- Level 1 security clearance
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 108 offices in 45 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets. We are an Equal opportunity employer who will ensure accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities upon request
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.