Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Perth WA, Australia
- Department: Natural resources
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We are currently have multiple positions for Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our growing Western Australian team, working on major Infrastructure projects or Natural Resource projects. These roles will probably include FIFO or DIDO on a roster which will be client and project need specific.
- Collaborate and develop good relationships with clients and stakeholders internally and externally
- Responsible for pre and post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, Material take offs, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc
- Contract Administration will include correspondence, claims assessment & quantum assessment
- Cost management and cost control inclusive of change management and variation assessment
- Estimating both CAPEX and OPEX, producing and presenting the final deliverable and reports to the client
- Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list and tender documentation, tender administration, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Full working rights and be currently in Australia.
- A recognised Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- MRICS / AIQS accreditation for Senior Cost Manager level, working towards to accreditation for Cost Manager Level.
- Ideally experience working in mining or natural resources, but not essential.
- Previous experience with FIFO or DIDO would be advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of CostX & Navis works would be advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report writing skills.
- Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering value and excellence to your clients.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/