Project Manager- Hospitality
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The US is currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience looking for the next step or are currently undertaking a similar role in a similar environment.
- To assist project lead, to ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective Project Management service
- Assist project lead to ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Assist project lead to ensure service delivery on commissions is in line with the conditions of appointment
- Develop strong relationships with clients and cross-functional team members
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
- Provides document control assurance and leads management of project information flow
- Preparation of Project Management progress reports and other key documentation to be presented to clients
- Provides a key interface across all stakeholders, liaising with the client, other consultants, end users and authorities, at all project stages
- Supports project planning, including production the detailed project delivery charter
- Supports the establishment of effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project
- Leading and facilitating the elements of project scope and engaging with cross-functional project team to achieve desired deliverable's
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications. Maintenance of meeting minutes and associated documentation
- Supports post contract commercial control
- Manages the change control process and tracking/documenting of all requested changes, quotations and approvals
- Monitoring of overall project finances
- Identifies opportunities to improve Project Management process, procedures, templates, and products referring ideas to the appropriate line manager
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate parties are aware of quality, safety, health, and environment issues
- Quality Control – Ensuring compliance with quality standards and participation in ISO audits
- Conducts background research, data collection and benchmarking, and presents findings back to appropriate team members
- Knowledge management – ensures that key information and learning generated from each commission is inputted into internal databases and shared
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of project management experience in the delivery of commercial corporate interiors and/or related construction projects
- Experience managing corporate interior projects
- Candidate must be willing to travel occasionally
- Experience in the consulting realm is a plus
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management or equivalent professional experience in the design and construction of commercial buildings preferred
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.