MEP Project Manager
- Ulanqab, Inner Mongolia, China
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The MEP Project Manager is capable to organize and lead the construction operations projects. He will assume responsibility for the overall success of the projects quality by setting targets, supervising project, subcontractors, and ensuring they are attained.
Excellent abilities in construction operations planning are also essential for the role. The goal is to ensure our projects will meet and exceed project quality expectations and goals
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- 5- 10 years of relevant experience in mechanical, electrical preferred.
- A recognized university degree
- Membership in relevant professional organizations
- Project commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and cross-functional team members
- They work as an effective team member within the context of delivering a specific commission
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross-selling opportunities, are identified
- Key information and data is effectively shared and appropriately retained
- Proficient in spoken and written in English and Mandarin.