MEP Project Manager
- Shanghai, China
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Project Manager is capable to organize and lead the construction operations of HTM (High Tech Manufacture or Life Science) projects. He will assume responsibility for the overall success of the projects quality by setting targets, supervising project GC, subcontractors, and ensuring they are attained.
Effective Project Managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mind-set and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in construction operations planning are also essential for the role.
- To support with the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- To identify and ensure that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project
- Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan
- To lead and facilitate the overall cross-functional project team
- To manage the change control process
- To monitor and advise upon project finances
- To manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- To prepare formal project progress and other reports
- To take a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- To identify opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- To ensure that key information and learning generated from each project is input into the Turner & Townsend internal database
- To ensure prompt client invoicing and utilizing of internal accounting systems in order to monitor a project’s financial status
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or Construction Management
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in high tech/manufacturing sector.
- Candidate must be willing to travel or based in projects occasionally
- English can be the working language
- Team spirit and communication skill
- Independent and responsible to handle the taskforce
- Experience in the consulting realm is a plus
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/