Marcomms and Bid Manager
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Department: Business support
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The Middle East Region employs circa 550 staff across the Real Estate, Infrastructure and Natural Resource sectors.
To help lead business development and marketing activities for Abu Dhabi, in a way which promotes market profile, develops prospective and key client relationships and enables revenue growth. To be achieved through the development of clear strategies and tactical support of marketing campaigns, communications, bidding and key client activity.
Turner & Townsend is a global, independent professional services business. We offer independent advice, safeguarding the commercial interests of clients embarking on investment programmes across real estate, infrastructure and natural resources. Enabling our clients to achieve greater quality, predictability and value from their investment continues to be our focus and we aim to support industry, organisations and programmes across the full asset lifecycle. Award winning, ambitious and energetic, the UAE business is looking for a hands-on person to work with the leadership team to support growth in Abu Dhabi.
- Implement the Abu Dhabi marketing and business development plans, working with strategic leads, sector specialists, and the Head of Middle East BG
- Ensure alignment to the regional Key Client Programme methodology and leverage appropriate tools
- Support large/complex bids, assisting with bid strategy and execution
- Proactively monitor and influence bid conversion through analysing and disseminating reporting and capturing best practice
- Supporting development and capture of bidding tools, case studies and CVs
- Provide support and advise to technical teams regarding awards, social media, collateral, marketing channels
- Support the development and execution of the regional internal communications plan
Skills and capabilities
- 3 years+ experience across business development, marketing and bidding in the professional services sector, ideally within the built environment
- Relevant University level qualification and evidence of CPD
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple and tight deadlines
- Agile and able to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to identify and shape key messages
- Communicates credibly and effectively about marketing/BD best practice
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to:
- Challenge, influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Motivate resources from out with your own team to deliver results
- Take responsibility for your own results and others
- Develop productive relationships with other Business Services teams, technical teams and other appropriate specialists within the business
- Demonstrate confidence, diplomacy and credibility
- Be resilient and tenacious
- Be passionate about BD, marketing and the built environment sector
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communicating and working with stakeholders
- Reports into the Head of Middle East Business Generation
- This role does not have any line management responsibility, some access to administrative support
- This role is currently not client facing
Location and travel
- The post holder will be based in our Abu Dhabi office
- There is currently no requirement for wider travel beyond occasional trips to Dubai
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com