- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Establish the cost management program and deliverables to be used on large scale capital programs
- Interface with project stakeholders as a trusted advisor to provide guidance and recommendations for the project
- Develop and maintain project cost reports including the evaluation of actual and forecasted costs against budgets and detailed analysis.
- Perform accrual and forecast reports for senior leadership including detailed management reports and support of the MMR (Monthly Management Report)
- In conjunction with the Sr. Cost Lead, coordinate earned value analysis, audits, invoice / pay application reviews
- Work closely with schedule and finance track lead to ensure alignment of earned value, schedule milestone delivery, and schedule/cost change impacts.
- Coordinate the development of Project estimates with Sr. Cost Lead for their specific Project Tracks
- Assist with the performance of value-engineering analysis
- Assist with review and development, issuance and evaluation of subcontract change orders as required for their project tracks.
- Provide high level project updates to, and will work directly with, finance partners and senior project controls leadership.
- Provide more detailed cost reporting daily or weekly updates, as required.
- Work with other internal stakeholders (such as Engineering, Validation, Manufacturing, Facilities, Quality, etc.) to provide unified, cost-driven solutions, identify potential conflicts, and assist in the facilitation of making critical commercial decisions.
Competency using Excel, Word, PowerPoint with working knowledge of Primavera and MS Project
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field)
- 10+ years of project controls experience, including design and construction phases on large capital programs
- Proven ability to lead others
- Direct experience working on teams within a complex matrix environment
- Experience within the construction industry is a must, candidates with additional life sciences experience strongly preferred
- Local candidates preferred, if not local, must be relocatable (relocation assistance provided)
- Must possess exemplary communication skills - both oral and written
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.