- Franklin, TN, USA
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The US is currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a driven and focused individual to support our Program Management Office with the design and implementation of an automotive retail visual identity (VI) program across the USA.
- Work with PMO team, client, designated architectural partners and other key stakeholders to manage the development of design standards for the retail stores.
- Maintain design standards documentation to clearly communicate design standards to Dealers project teams.
- Monitor the progress of multiple projects simultaneously to validate that the approved design standards are being applied correctly
- Lead design charettes to adapt design standards to suit individual locations.
- Manage the interface between key suppliers, the PMO and other stakeholders
- Manage the flow of project information between the client and project team through meetings and written communication
- Forecast and update key project milestones
- Provide technical support to client
- Manage, maintain and improve the design standards, tools, templates and process maps used to deliver the facility program
- Define, develop and deliver special projects identified by the team, client or the PMO.
- Support the Design Manager with Brand Reviews of completed facilities. This would involve onsite inspections at facilities across the country.
- Support team members as required to address project issues. This could include visits to projects sites anywhere in the US or to supplier facilities.
- Support the implementation of the signage element of the facility program. This could include working with field staff and Retailers to identify unique signage solutions.
- A Bachelor Degree from an accredited University in Architecture, Design, Engineering or Construction related field is required
- Experience in Project Management is required
- Experience with design management is required
- Experience in automotive or volume roll out is preferred
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to implement the client’s VI standards across multiple facilities, including new build and remodel
- Self-starter with the ability to identify, define, develop and deliver projects from inception to close out.
- Detail oriented with strong focus on producing effective results, quality work and meeting timescales
- Solid verbal and written communication skills. Able to succinctly communicate issues and recommended solutions to support executive decision making
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to generate proposed conceptual designs in sketch format
- The ability to make sound and effective judgment on issues associated with delivering projects
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Word and Power Point) and Blue Beam or AutoCAD
- Positive attitude is a must be and able to be constructive, proactive and committed to the team. Must be a team player
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.