Assistant Project Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- To support Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for effectively delivering a range of tasks to high quality standards.
- To conduct background research, data collection and benchmarking
- To establish effective processes and systems to be utilized throughout the project
- To produce project plans and programs
- To monitor and document project progress and other performance indicators
- To track and document changes
- To prepare written project communication materials
- To prepare formal project progress and other reports
- To liaise with the client, contractors and designers where and as required
- To attend meetings and draft minutes
- To support team in business development activities, e.g., submission of proposals, attendance at meetings and seminars, industry events, etc
- Degree in any engineering disciplines, project management, construction or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Strong grasp of the English language (written and oral) including ability to write reports, draft minutes and attend meetings with international clients
- Experience from consultancy background is preferred with commercial fit-out, commercial base build construction preferred.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/