Assistant Cost Manager (CSA / MEP)
- George Town, Penang, Malaysia
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- To assist cost manager/line manager in production of all pre contract and post contract deliverables.
- To assist commission manager in estimating, measurement, bills of quantity production and cost planning activities
- To assist commission manager in the procurement process from all stages in pre-qualification such as quotation enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation
- Responsible for the taking off quantity of the tendering project based on tender drawings and documents and sourcing/asking quotation the supplier and sub-contractors where necessary
- Assist commission manager in monitoring and verifying monthly work done and progress claim and assist in the monthly projection cash flow
- To assist and produce monthly cost reports
- To take a supporting role in supporting cost manager for interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- To review, analysis and produce variation order assessment, final account productions in post contract stage
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Quantity Surveying or equivalent with 2-3 years’ experience in related fields
- Team player with excellent team spirit and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiation for variation order assessment, influence and persuade others
- Able to work under pressure, independently and have good time management
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/